Student Winter Break Plans

Evergreens at snowy winter park in the night. Special toned photo f/x.

Recently, The Gator sat down with Upper School students to discuss their plans for the upcoming vacation.

Tourian_Sergei
“Im going to Florida to see my grandma and spend Christmas with her. I am happy to go spend time with her and enjoy the warm weather.” — Sergei Tourian ’21
Alomran_Abdulaziz
“I’m going to Switzerland with my family. I am exited to spend time with my them and just relax before going back to school.” — Abdulaziz Almoran ’22
Goshime_Behare
“My mom’s family is coming over for break, which I’m really exited for. We might go see a Celtics game, watch the Nutcracker, or try go-carting, which is really fun. I’m looking forward to that.” — Behare Goshime ’22
Mammano_Paola
“I’m going to Mexico to celebrate my birthday, Christmas, and New Years. I am exited to see my family that lives there.” — Paola Mammano ’20
Apostolica_William
“I am going to the Bahamas. I am exited to go snorkeling, get some sun, go swimming, and just relax.” — William Apostolica ’20
Cullen_Caiti
“I’m just going to relax. I don’t have anything planned. It’s going to be nice to have a break from school and just chill at home.” — Caiti Cullen ’19
Conklin_Liam
“I’m not doing too much, but I am looking forward to hanging out with my friends. Other than that, I’m going to be swimming a lot.” — Liam Conklin ’19