Students Continue to Make Good Use of Learning Commons

Catherine Leader ’20 and Dessie Bell-Kamen collaborate in the space (photo by Molly McHugh) ’21).

This fall the School unveiled a centralized location for students to receive academic support, as reported in an earlier Gator article. Eight months into the School year, the space is still getting tremendous traffic from middle and upper schoolers. The new layout also includes a quiet room to help students concentrate.

• Ayanna Jefferson ’22 reads outside of the learning commons (photo by Molly McHugh ’21).

• Middle schoolers also make effective use of the space (photo by Molly McHugh ’21).

• Richard O’Keefe ’20 studies in the learning commons (photo by Molly McHugh ’21).

• Catherine Leader ’20 and Dessie Bell-Kamen collaborate in the space (photo by Molly McHugh) ’21).

• A group of students work on an assignment in the comfy new furniture (photo by Molly McHugh ’21).

• Kaityln Anderson ’20 studies for a math quiz on her computer (photo by (Molly McHugh ’21).

• Elias Kazin ’20 helps Jacob Mejia Levia ’21 with homework (photo by Molly McHugh ’21).

• Jacob Mejia Levia ’21 works in the innovation source photo by Molly McHugh ’21).