Rain Can’t Stop Homecoming Spirit

©David M. Barron/oxygengroup.com
  • Jordan Minor ’19 watches to cheer on the Gators. Photo by Michelle Levinger 19.

• Students cheer on the boys’ soccer team. Photo by Henry Ngo ’19.

• Henry Ngo ’19 tries to warm up after his game and supports the girls. Photo by Michelle Levinger ’19.

• Lisa Hastings, Nancy Bradlee, and Jen Kunkel show their School spirit. Photo by Michelle Levinger.

• Brian “Coach Chef” Roman grills up some burgers for fans to enjoy. Photo by Michelle Levinger ’19.

• “Get your Common App and your main essay done early so you can work on your supplements the next year. The college counseling department really helps you get your Common App done and have a good start on you essay by the end of your junior year. Following their deadlines is really important.” -Jared Heller ’19

• Greenline performs the National Anthem before both games. Photo by Michelle Levinger ’19.

• Olivier Khorasani ’20, Catherine Leader ’20, and Miles Munkacy ’20 enjoy food before the girls play. Photo by Michelle Levinger ’19.

• Bella Lepore ’18 returns to Orr Field to cheer on the Gators. Photo by Michelle Levinger ’10.

• Michael Hastings ‘`18 poses with parents. Photo by Michelle Levinger ’19.

Both varsity soccer teams won their games against Bradford Christian Academy during Saturday’s Homecoming, which was attended by over 100 people. The boys won 9-2, and the girls won 2-0. For the boys, goals were scored by Brian Barrera ’22, Ben Ernest ’19, Olivier Khorasani ’20, Tristan Durocher ’21, Stephen Moreno ’20(x2), Isaiah Claiborne ’21, Quinton Nsamba ’21, and Jared Heller ’19. For the girls, goals were scored by Kaylee Little ’23 and Hannah Ahearn ’20.