BREAKING: Curling Repeats Bonspiel Win

Edward+Flint+26+%28L%29+and+Jimmy+Wright+27+%28R%29+hold+individual+champion+trophies.+Noah+Panto+25+holds+the+overall+bonspiel+trophy.+Designed+with+Canva.++
Amanda Eppers
Edward Flint ’26 (L) and Jimmy Wright ’27 (R) hold individual champion trophies. Noah Panto ’25 holds the overall bonspiel trophy. Designed with Canva.

For the second year in a row, Curling Coaches Amanda Eppers and Paul Murray led the Gators to a clean sweep of all four divisional matches at yesterday’s bonspiel against Winsor.

“Brimmer and Winsor gave the spectators an awesome show,” Head Coach Amanda Eppers said. “The games were well played and the match-ups between the two schools were thrilling to watch. They threw incredible stones, super-swept stones into the house, and cheered each other on throughout the games”

• Team A—Conno Wagner ’25 Binyam Tsegai ’26, Taylor Liu ’27
  • Team B—Ernie Peng ’25, Andrew Flint ’26, Nolan Suraci ’26
  • Team C—Ben Dykeman ’25, Cole Thompson ’26, Brooks Neufeld ’26
  • Team D—Noah Panto ’25, Edward Flint ’26, Jimmy Wright ’27
  • Nolan Suraci ’26 delivers a curling stone, indicated by his lunge position with one hand on the handle of the stone and the other outstretched for balance.

“Mr. Murray and I are so very proud of our players and are excited to bring the four trophies back to the gym to be displayed in the trophy case,” Eppers said. “Sportsmanship and support was abound today, and their smiles said it all.