Winter Sports Award Winners

Winter Sports Award Winners
©David M. Barron/oxygengroup.com

Varsity Girls’ Basketball

Most Valuable Player, Shani Breiman ‘18 - "It means a lot to me to win, especially after getting injured this season. I couldn't have done it without my teammates.”
Most Valuable, Shani Breiman ‘18 – “It means a lot to me to win, especially after getting injured this season. I couldn’t have done it without my teammates.
Most Improved Player, Breanna Durand ‘20 -"I was surprised . I don't think I could have done it without my teammates and other support."
Most Improved, Breanna Durand ‘20 -“I was surprised. I don’t think I could have done it without my teammates and other support.”
Most Improved Player, Naila Silmi ‘19.
Most Improved, Naila Silmi ‘19.
Coach's Award, Amy Nwachukwu ‘18.
Coach’s, Amy Nwachukwu ‘18.

Varsity Boys’ Basketball II

Most Valuable Player, Tal Breiman ‘21 - “As an eight grader, It was great to win an award, because I never thought I would be able to achieve so much through the season.”
Most Valuable, Tal Breiman ‘21 – “As an eight grader, It was great to win an award, because I never thought I would be able to achieve so much through the season.”
Most Improved Player, Jared Heller ‘19.
Most Improved, Jared Heller ‘19.
Coach's Award, Paxton Wong ‘20 - “I wasn’t expected to win, but I was definitely excited and I felt honored.”
Coach’s, Paxton Wong ‘20 – “I wasn’t expected to win, but I was definitely excited and I felt honored.”

Varsity Boys’ Basketball 1

Most Valuable Player, AJ Reeves ‘18 - "It means a lot for me to win MVP. Over the season, I worked really hard to help me and my team improve."
Most Valuable, AJ Reeves ‘18 – “It means a lot for me to win MVP. Over the season, I worked really hard to help me and my team improve.”
Most Improved Player, Dylan Rigol ‘18 - "It was definitely a great experience to play with the Varsity 1 team this year. Coach definitely helped me develop my basketball game and how I am as a person."
Most Improved Player, Dylan Rigol ‘18 – “It was definitely a great experience to play with the Varsity 1 team this year. Coach definitely helped me develop my basketball game and how I am as a person.”
Coach's Award, Ju'quan Mills ‘17.
Coach’s, Ju’quan Mills ‘17.

Curling

Most Valuable Player, Elaine Ren ‘17.
Most Valuable, Elaine Ren ‘17.
Coach's Award, Thea Hill ‘17.
Coach’s, Thea Hill ‘17.
Most Improved Curler, Jonathan DeJesus ‘18 - "I was proud to win this year. As a skip, it was great to lead my team to the finals."
Most Improved, Jonathan DeJesus ‘18 – “I was proud to win this year. As a skip, it was great to lead my team to the finals.”